Tuesday, September 1, 2009

groom attire

There's been a lot of talk in my household lately about what Joe should wear. This, of course, affects the Best Man and Joe's dad. I asked all the women to wear chocolate brown (one of our colors), so naturally, I asked the guys to wear brown too.

Joe thinks he looks bad in brown, ugh. He's crazy...he actually looks quite nice in it.

In addition to color, there was all the talk about whether or not to wear a suit or a tuxedo. Joe's fairly traditional and wanted the tux, but I referenced some photo of Brad Pitt where he looked really cool. I don't even like Brad Pitt, but nobody can deny that he is a good dresser.

Anyhoo, Joe was impressed by the suit on Brad. This pic convinced him to wear a 3-piece brown suit. Thanks, Brad!

No comments:

Post a Comment